Thursday, June 19, 2014

Travel!!

This summer, not even joking, ALL of my friends seem to be traveling off to great and far places before their "real lives" begin. I'm insanely jealous. Unfortunately I do not have the finances to go anywhere, and this is a major reason why I am super excited to be getting flown out by NBC to New York City! But the point is, during your time in college, save money for traveling post-graduation. Even if it's just a few dollars a week, save save save!! It will be so great to start off your journey into the world by truly journeying into the world. Here are a few images of my friends in their worldly travels:


Leah in the Pyrenees Mountains in France.

Tanner at the Louvre in France 

Apa in the Philippines 

Rita at the Colosseum in Rome  

If you could go any where in the world, where would you go?

Girl--->WorldOPEN

No comments:

Post a Comment